In this tutorial, I’m going to teach you hacking accounts without using any hack tools or programs.
This trick may not work if there are captcha protections in the site your going to hack to.
What you need :
- Mozilla Firefox Browser – Get here
- FireForce Add On in Mozilla – Get here
- Wordlist ( Password Lists in TXT File), a Good one – Get here
1. Install Mozilla Firefox browser in your computer.
2. Download and install the add-on Fireforce.
3. Go to the log in page of the account you want to hack into.
4. Type in the username or email id that you want to get access to, in the textbox of the log in page.
5. Type in a random password in the password field of the log in page and click on log in.
6. You’ll get a page that contains an error message because its the wrong password.
7. Right click on the error page and click on VIEW PAGE SOURCE option.
8. Copy the HTML code that comes and store it in a TXT file.
9. Get back to the initial log in page and type the username or email id in the textbox.
10. Right click on the password field box.
11. From the Fireforce option, click on “Load Dictionary” option.
12. Select the wordlist(password list) TXT file that you have and click on load.
13. After that, a box asking for the error code and number of requests per second will appear.
14. Go to the TXT file in step 8, select the full HTML code and paste it in the error code field.
15. Set the number of request per second(500 preferable). More the number, faster its done, but more the risk.
16. Click on Save and there you go!!!
WAIT TILL THE ACCOUNT GETS PENETRATED.