Just a days ago, I had encountered this annoying problem in my Skype Client with a messy Log in page. If you got this problem, then here’s the solution that I’ve found in other sites.
1. Update your IE to the latest version.
3. If not enable, activate it my using CMD and type this
regsvr32 jscript9.dll then press Enter; and
regsvr32 vbscript.dll then press Enter
4. Try to delete the C:\ProgramData\Skype\Apps\login folder and then reinstall Skype the latest version.
1. Quit Skype first.
2. Go to Start Menu and search regedit or you can use Run to open the regedit.
3. Now that you opened Registry Editor, go to this location.
4. Double Click Content Type and change the value data to “text/css” and click Ok.
If you don’t see the Content Type, just right click and Add String Value. Change the Name to Content Type and change the value to text/css. Same goes to Perceived Type and change value data to text.
This should solve your Skype Client Log in problem. 🙂
Credits all goes to the the contributor.