The title of the programs says it all on how it works. Now, I will show you the steps.
1. Create a new Project
2. Add these tools from the toolbox: 2 textboxes, 3 buttons, 1 picture box, & 1 openfiledialog (prefer the image above)
3. Then add class (Project>Add Class), and name it anything but in the code, I use “IconInjector” then delete all in the class and add this code below:
4. Go back to Design Tab, then double click “Browse” button and add this code:
5. Double click “Browse Icon” button and add this code:
6. Double click “Change Icon Now” button and add this code:
7. Then double click the “Form1” and add this code below the Public Class:
8. Publish and it’s all done. Restart your explorer.exe to see the changes in the icon.
You can download my created project here: