NordVPN was one of the best VPN Provider I ever used. It comes with a user-friendly interface. By choosing server you just need to click anywhere in the map and let the application do the rest.Features:
- Easy to setup and use
- 1000+ servers in 60+ countries (US, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Austria, Brasil, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and more)
- High Speed Infrastructure
- Offers 5 Tunneling Protocols (OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, SSTP, IKEv2)
- 6 Simultaneous Connection
- Multi Platform Service (Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Linux and Android)
- Offers 2048 Bit Encryption for Certificate Authentication
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 24/7 Live Chat Support and Email Ticket Support
- Automatic Kill Switch
- Custom Software Available (Windows, OS X, Android, iOS)
- Free Version Available
- Offers 3000+ free proxies
Nord VPN Compatibility
Nord VPN is supported on almost every single platform and a variety of protocols are available for every platform.
Nord VPN offers PPTP, L2TP, SSTP, OpenVPN and IKEv2 on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X. Nord VPN offers PPTP and OpenVPN for Linux users while PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN and IKEv2 are available for iOS users (including iPhone & iPad).
Nord VPN provides OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP for Android users while Chrome OS users can benefit from Nord VPN’s PPTP protocol.
Also, Nord VPN does provide support for routers, if the router supports VPN connections, or has custom firmware as dd-wrt or Tomato installed.
Protocols & Encryption
- Nord VPN offers five protocols, and all five comes with high-level encryption:
- OpenVPN protocol comes with 2048 bit SSL encryption
- Nord VPN’s Double VPN is encrypted in double AES-256-CBC through multi-node farm.
- PPTP comes with MPPE-128 encryption
- L2TP/IPSec (IKEv1) protocol comes with AES-256 encryption
- IKEv2 comes with a number of improvements over IKEv1, and offers built-in NAT traversal, quicker tunnel convergence times and MOBIKE to name a few.
BUY IT NOW GOOD FOR 2YEARS