Mathcad is computer software primarily intended for the verification, validation, documentation and re-use of engineering calculations.First introduced in 1986 on DOS, it was the first to introduce live editing of typeset mathematical notation, combined with its automatic computations.
For more info, read on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathcad
Anyways, this version of Mathcad we are sharing is licensed and just got this from other resources. Here’s the steps for installation of Mathcad:
1. Set up pops up and you see Next button, click it
2. Agree Users Term and Conditions then click Next
3. Click the word “Mathcad”
4. There will pop up an installation of Mathcad,
5. Choose “Trial/New License”, then click Next
6. Choose your desired type of installation, whether Custom,Typical or Silent Installation then click next
7. Choose destination folder then click next
8. Mathcad Reference Paths, do not change anything then click next
9. Windows Preferences, your choice of shortcut creations then click Install
10. The installation with install Mathcad
11. There will pop up a type of licensing, choose “I want to acquire the license via internet” then click next
12. Choose “I want a trial license”
13. Do not modify Username/Password account, click next (NOTE: YOU NEED INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THIS)
14. Wait for Acquiring Mathcad License to finish,
15. Exit set up window, do not install PTC License Server
16. Here is now for the Licensing, you see the other folder of the downloaded file
17. Copy the “mathcad.exe” to file location of Mathcad via right click shortcut and “Open File Location”
18. There you go, your Mathcad is now licensed.
19. Enjoy using mathcad in your own educational purposes.