Pingzapper is an effective and powerful solution to improve the speed and quality of your internet connection for your online games. It lowers the pings in your online games as every avid gamer knows that the high ping issue is a problem that can ruin game play experience, especially in multiplayer online games. It can bypass traffic shaping, throttling, and restrictions. All these eventually lead to increased bandwidth and decreased latency.
Furthermore, Pingzapper protects your connection as it also encrypts the transferred data, and uses the secure SSH tunneling technology with SSL.
It supports a variety of games including World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch, Rift, Path of Exile, Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3, Elder Scrolls Online, Aion, Tibia, HON, LOL, Dota 2, Minecraft, Rocket League, etc. Adding your own games to the list of supported ones is also possible.
- Lowers your ping directly through optimized network routes.
- By-pass traffic shaping, throttling and restrictions for increased bandwidth and decreased latency
- Data is encrypted using industry standard protocols, ensuring both the security and performance of your connection
- Install the “pz_setup.exe”, don’t start application yet.
- Copy and Paste “settings.ini” to the installation path of Pingzapper (C:\Program Files \Pingzapper)
- Run the program and check on account tab if paid.
Here’s how to fix it:
- Go to “C:\Program Files \Pingzapper\Engine” on installation path of Pingzapper
- You’ll find “ss5capengine_pingzapper.exe”, make a back up of it.
- Copy “ss5capengine_pingzapperFix.exe” from the downloaded file to the same location Engine.
- Open Pingzapper and enable tunneling, after the application is patched, close the program and put back the original “ss5capengine_pingzapper.exe”