Autodesk AutoCAD is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings. It has a lot of features, you may check it here.
- Operating System –
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (requires AutoCAD 2016 SP1)
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1
- Microsoft Windows 7
- CPU Type
- Minimum Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ 64 processor
- 32-bit 2GB (3GB Recommended)
- 64-bit 4GB (8GB Recommended)
- Display Resolution
- 1024×768 (1600×1050 or higher recommended) with True Color
- Display Card
- Windows display adapter capable of 1024×768 with True Color capabilities. DirectX® 9 or DirectX 11 compliant card recommended.
- Disk Space
- Installation 6.0GB
- Pointing Device
- MS-Mouse Compliant Device
- Media (DVD)
- Download and Installation from DVD
- Windows Internet Explorer 9.0 (or higher)
- .NET Framework
- .NET Framework Version 4.5
- Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
- The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
- Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
- In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows 2008 R2 Server editions.
- Citrix® XenApp™ 6.5 FP1, Citrix® XenDesktop™ 5.6.
- Additional Requirement here
Preview of Licensed Software:
|Download 1 (Mega.nz)|
|Size: 3.38 Gb|